WRITING A CHILDREN’S BOOK?
The 7 Deadly Sins of Writing Children’s Books
In the below video I give you the first 3 tips
on writing your children’s book… free.
This video is narrated by the author of The Seven Deadly Sins of Writing Children’s Books.
We go through the first 3 “deadly sins” and offer writing tips and an overview of the types of mistakes new writers tend to make when writing for children.
Here is a list of the & Deadly Sins:
- #1 Pictures Do Not Tell the Story
- #2 Show Don’t Tell
- #3 Marry Logic With Creativity
- #4 Action, Action and More Action
- #5 Do Not Make Assumptions
- #6 Create a Real Story Around the Lesson
- #7 Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation
Get ALL 7 Sins (To Avoid) Below….
Just .99 Cents on Smashwords <–Click
Seek Your Craft – Live Your Art
Online Shop: seekcraft.bigcartel.com
eBay – ebay.com/usr/seekcraft
Creative Warrior Blog: seekcraft.com
ALL Social Media: https://linktr.ee/seekcraft1